Friday, September 27, 2013

LIFE WITH THERAPEUTIC MASSAGE IS GREAT

While in school I paid close attention to therapy that can benefit my husband. He lived with chronic pain for 30 years. He also lived on pain pills as part of his diet for approximately 20 years. NOT GOOD FOR THE LIVER or his general health. I am glad to announce that with ASEA and now regular therapeutic massage he has not been on pain meds for the past 2 years. He still has some pain from his permanent injuries, however, the dull aches are far more manageable. Five minutes in one spot and he is relaxed and chattering during his massage. Three or four years ago he tore one of his Bicep attachment clear off of the bone and was not able do do much of anything for more than 5 minutes without crying with sharp pain. After learning what do do with problem shoulders, I regularly work on his shoulder. Now he is tearing down barns by pulling, jerking, tugging and carrying heavy lumber with both arms for sometimes 8 - 10 hours a day. All I have to do is tweek the shoulder with a little massage and he is good to go for the next day. Oh how I love massage therapy. He feels like a new man. YEAH.

No comments:

Post a Comment