Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Every Week My Husband Brags of Some New Improvement

My husband got up this morning so grateful for his new life. For the past 5 years he has been in the hospital 3 times, 2-3 days at a time. The doctors did not know how to treat him as the test results would come back as "nothing to treat". They sent him home with pain pills and told him to "take it easy". It has been less than two months that he spent 98% of his day holding down his recliner due to chronic pain. He has too many issues (listed in my other posts), or at least DID. He also knew that he was going to need a knee replacement this winter (2009). He knew this 2 1/2 years ago when he had his right knee replaced. He commented to me last week that the tendons and ligaments that hold his left knee in place feel tighter and stronger. He is not experiencing the pain in his left knee and his knee is staying in it's socket. He no longer has pain walking. This is AMAZING.

It seems like he has traded in his body for a newer model. ASEA is on our grocery list and we will never run out of this dietary supplement. Thank you ASEA for giving me back my husband.

No comments:

Post a Comment